Last Updated on
I have developed an intolerance for dried chili powder, so this is my solution. It has a nice depth of flavor to it that I haven’t been able to achieve with dried.Print
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Category: Condiments, Seasonings, and Sauces
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
3 poblano peppers, roasted
3 cascabel chilis, roasted
3 serrano peppers, roasted
1 head garlic, roasted
3 sprigs oregano, stripped
1 tsp cumin
- Cut top off garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Roast peppers over a direct flame. (I use the grill.) Cool.
- Peel, core, and seed peppers.
- In food processor combine peppers, roasted garlic (squeeze paste out of husks), oregano, and cumin
- Process until smooth.
- Spoon by tablespoons into ice cube tray and freeze.