Last Updated on
These Chocolate Chip Coconut Pecan Drop Cookies are absolutely the best way to knock out any sweet craving you could ever think about having!
Caylie and I actually developed this recipe by total chance. Since we’re such a small family, we tend to make half recipes to shoot for the blog but we weren’t paying attention and accidentally made a full recipe (total face palm)! We didn’t know what to do with all of the cookie dough! There was no way we could eat this many chocolate chip cookies.
Well, we came up with a solution. We added some coconut and pecans, and what do you know? It actually came out incredible! It completely changes the texture and flavor of our chocolate chip cookies! So, we just had to share it with y’all. Think Almond Joy but in cookie form. There is absolutely nothing better!Print
Chocolate Chip Coconut Pecan Drop Cookies
These cookies are soooo good! Chocolate, coconut, nuts. What’s not to love! They stir up memories of Almond Joy candy bars.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 48 cookies 1x
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
2–1/2 cups all purpose flour, sifted
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
18 ounces chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line sheet pans with parchment and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour mixture, a little at a time, stirring until combined.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans.
- Drop dough with cookie scoop onto prepared pans.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove cookies from baking sheets and place on cooling rack to cool.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 8.9g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated Fat: 5.4g
- Carbohydrates: 14.2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
Keywords: chocolate coconut cookies, coconut pecan cookies