Last Updated on
This Frozen Blackberry Mint Lemonade is the perfect drink for summer! It’s a light, refreshing drink that’s only made with 6 simple ingredients.
With the weather getting warmer, the need for something cold to drink is in high demand! After finding some frozen blackberries in my freezer, I decided to make this delicious Frozen Blackberry Mint Lemonade!
The hardest thing about making this drink is squeezing a lemon. But let’s be honest, homemade lemonade is so worth it! It beats store-bought any day!
To be totally honest, the thing I love the most about homemade lemonade is you can adjust the sweetness/tartness to your personal preference. If you like a little sweeter, just add more sugar. If you like it more tart, take some sugar out. It’s the best!
How to make frozen blackberry mint lemonade
It’s super easy! The first thing you need to do is gather all your ingredients. Blackberries, mint, water, lemon juice, ice, and the sweetener of your choice. I personally love our Simple Syrup recipe for this but you can just use whatever you like.
If you are using frozen berries, you need to thaw them. But if you’re using fresh, skip this step since they are already thawed.
Now you need to muddle the berries so they will release all their juice.
After this, you will need to add the lemon juice, sweetener, and water to your blender. Then you will strain the blackberries into the blender. It’s best to use your muddler to press them down against the sieve so you really get all the juice.
Now it’s time to add the ice and turn it on! It will take about a minute or 2 to really get a smooth drink.
After that, pour into a glass and add the mint! Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Using a juicer to juice the lemons will make your life easier.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make more than one drink.
- Do not turn your blender immediately on high. Start off on low and gradually work your way up until it becomes smooth.
- I don’t recommend using any mint other than spearmint as it may cause your drink to have an odd flavor.
- You can substitute the sweetener for your personal preference.
When you make this Frozen Blackberry Mint Lemonade recipe, leave a comment down below! We love hearing from you and answering any questions you might have! Also, be sure to tag us on social media and hashtag it #MSDHospitality.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons simple syrup, homemade or store-bought
- 4-6 mint leaves
- Combine lemon juice, water, and simple syrup into a blender.
- Using a fine mesh sieve, strain blackberry juice into blender.
- Add ice.
- Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into glass and add mint.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 25mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 12g Sugar: 27g Protein: 4g